the undergraduate courses after selecting in kvpy can be done with any university of only government university. Can anyone do B.Tech after selecting in kvpy?

the undergraduate courses after selecting in kvpy can be done with any university of only government university.
Can anyone do B.Tech after selecting in kvpy?

Grade:12

5 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ vaisali 
yes , for sure u can . but if u have qualified after 12th then u canot otherwise u will not be elligible for the scholarship criteria fixed by the govt . 
and if u have qualified it in 11th class then u will get the scholarship for 2 year and after 12th u haveto persue the research carrer and not the btech if u want the scholarship . 
otherwise , if u will do btech . then u will not get scholarship but u are still counting as a kvpy fellow . 
and that tag have a lot of value . 
but why do u want to go for btech after selecting in kvpy ?? 
go for iisc bangalore , or iiser and persue research study their . they are much more amazing than btech and u can easily doit , if qualified kvpy . 
HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT 
ALL THE BEST ..
Vaishali Sharma
25 Points
7 years ago
i am in 12 if i will do B.Sc with AMITY or with GGSIPU then in both cases i will eligible for scholarship if qualified

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ vaishali 
no , bsc should have to done with any of the govt university recognised by MHRD 9 ministry of human resource and developmet ) 
join iiser bhopal and pune , directly for b.sc 
why do u want to do b.sc from ggispu or amity . 

Vaishali Sharma
25 Points
7 years ago
Bhopal and Pune will be very far for me and that will be not convenient for me .
Thank you for such a guidance .

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ vaishali 
then u can check with anathor iiser , there are nearly 6-7 iiser are there in india . check if anyone will be suitable for you . 
i am here listing all of the iiser where u can do further study on besic of kvpy fellowship 
1- iiser berhampur , orissa 
2- iiser bhopal 
3- iiser mohali 
4- iiser pune 
5- iiser kolkata 
6-iiser thiruvanathpuram 
7- iiser tirupati 
ALL THE BEST /..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free