Sir which is better biotechnology in nit rourkela or production in pec Chandigarh regarding placement and faculty.

Sir which is better biotechnology in nit rourkela or production in pec Chandigarh regarding placement and faculty.

Grade:12

4 Answers

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya
521 Points
8 years ago
hello my friend nit rourkela is good as accoding to faculty and placements but pec is also very good as well

Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Both the Institutions are no less than each other in any regards whether it is the issue of quality education or of placements, but still you may visit their official weblinks to make double sure about the current status of student intake, education quality, placement data, pay packages etc, and wherever you find a better opportunity, go for that , I would suggest you to expand the size of your critical analysis of these institutions and add some more leading names in the list like – Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,....................BITS Pilani,.......................BHU, Varanasi,............................JJTU, Jhunjhunu....    and finally take a right decision.
pranav
34 Points
8 years ago
Sir if i have to choose one and placement is basis then which one ?
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
In case of Biotech, Rourkela is the best and for production, PEC is the best and so far as the question of placements of faculty members is concerned, then let me tell you that it is perfectly fine at both the places, Now the ball is in your court as you have to make choice what interests you the most and I may offer some other choices for the same as well –
MBM College of Engg, Jodhpur
Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara
DTU, Delhi
Quantum College of ENgg, Roorkee

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free