Sir, tell me a strategy to prepare for BITSAT-2016 . I have exam on 23 rd of this month if I studied all concepts but failing to apply in exam appropriately for example I have forgetten formulas in physics and feeling questions tougher in maths even though I was very good at maths in previous days Please tell me on how to prepare for bitsat 2016 in 20 days

Sir, tell me a strategy to prepare for BITSAT-2016 . I have exam on 23rd of this month if I studied all concepts but failing to apply in exam appropriately for example I have forgetten formulas in physics and feeling questions tougher in maths even though I was very good at maths in previous days Please tell me on how to  prepare for bitsat 2016 in 20 days

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
IN REMAINING 20 DAYS , YOU CAN FOLLOW THESE STEPS
  1. IN FIRST 6 DAYS DO MATHS
  2. IN NEXT 6 DAYS DO CHEMISTRY
  3. IN LAST 6 DAYS DO PHYSICS AS IT CONTAINS MORE FORMULAS AS COMPARED TO CHEMISTRY
  4. IN LAST 2 DAYS DO LAST YEAR PAPER AND SAMPLE PAPER.
  5. DONOT DO ANY NEW CONCEPT WHICH YOU DO NOT KNOW.
  6. ONLY DO NCERT EXAMPLES AND NCERT EXEMPLAR PROBLEMS
  7. TAKE HELP OF ASKIITIANS REVISION NOTES.
  8.  WHEN DOING LAST YEAR PAPERS YOU CAN DO A NEW CONCEPT IF YOU NOT KNW IT BUT ITS RELATED QUESTIONS ARE PRESENT IN LAST YEAR EXAM
  9. BEST OF LUCK
  10. THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER
  11. PLEASE ALSO CARE FOR YOUR HEALTH SO THAT YOU CAN GIVE BEST OF YOUR IN EXAM

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free