Sir please tell me the best time table for jee preparation i already dropped one year right now i study 10 to 12 hrs per day also completed most of the allen pakages. I can do anything to be selected in jee advanced .

Sir please tell me the best time table for jee preparation i already dropped one year right now i study 10 to 12 hrs per day also completed most of the allen pakages. I can do anything to be selected in jee advanced .

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Aabid Hussain
askIITians Faculty 576 Points
6 years ago
Hi,

First of all TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND CALM DOWN.

As you have dropped an year and ready for the battle, look out the way how the advance paper ask the question. It is not the question of how many hours someone is studying. The question is how much time you are focused and doing effective learning.

As you must have covered all the topics for the concept, this is the time to go for MCQs based learning.

Few tips
  • Start solving past years paper
  • Create the environment of examination hall as if you are writing your IIT paper
  • While solving questions, strike through the unrelated answers first then look for the possible answer. By this way the chance for the correct optionwill be 50% else it will be 25% only.

ALL THE BEST

NOTE: Take sufficient rest and avoid waste of time on social medias and chat

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free