Sir , out of BITS PILANI and DTU , which college / university is better in terms of placements and studies ? To study for BITSAT 2015 is NCERT enough or shall i adopt some other books too ? What is the scope for Automobile Eng. and which college / university in INDIA you may advice me to go ?

Sir , out of BITS PILANI and DTU , which college / university is better in terms of placements and studies ? 
To study for BITSAT 2015 is NCERT enough or shall i adopt some other books too ?
What is the scope for Automobile Eng. and which college / university in INDIA you may advice me to go ?

Grade:12

9 Answers

Harsh Patodia IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 907 Points
9 years ago
In terms of Placements definitely BITS PILANI will be better as it well competent with IIT
No ncert books are not enough. You need to take help books same as IIT JEE. GO through Following Link
http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx

If you find intersting automobile sector is a good choice to make career in. You might have to go abroad for that for placements as most automobile companies are germany based (Renowned ones). In india also there’s good scope although at beginning stage the monetary wise placements may not look great. Once you stay in industry then you can excel.

IIT’s, NIT’s, IIIT, BITS, DTU are some perfect insititutes. SOme private colleges/ universities at state level can also be good choice. For that list please follow the link
http://www.askiitians.com/forums/Top-Engineering-Colleges-in-India/5/12789/best-college.htm
lakshay gaur
19 Points
9 years ago
Thankyou sir , i have also planned to do masters in Automobile from Germany after UG course in Mechanical engineering only . Will it be a good path for me ? I am willing to work as hard as possible . 
lakshay gaur
19 Points
8 years ago
Can you please tell me the cut off for B.Arc paper too ? 
lakshay gaur
19 Points
8 years ago
Sir/madam ,
which colleges accept BITSAT score for admission ?
lakshay gaur
19 Points
8 years ago
Sir/Madam please help me out . I have posted my question a week ago. Please reply soon . 

8 years ago
Yes germany as i have mentioned will be perfect choice.
BITSAT score is only accepted at BITS. Other renowened institutes don not accept bitsat score. Local colleges might take which obviously is not what we are loking for.

For B.arch cut off please check on IIT official webiste.
lakshay gaur
19 Points
8 years ago
Thankyou sir . :)
8 years ago
You are welcome
ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
bits pilani