Sir my jee advanced rank is 2465 (OBC) and jee mains rank is 977(OBC). Based on previous year cut offs , i am getting CSE in NIT-Allahabad and Chemical Engineering in IIT-BHU. Sir i am not able to decide between these two choices. Please tell me which among these two would be better considering placements and future scope ( i have not special preference among CSE and Chemical) ….

Sir my jee advanced rank is 2465 (OBC) and jee mains rank is 977(OBC). Based on previous year cut offs , i am getting CSE in NIT-Allahabad and Chemical Engineering in IIT-BHU. Sir i am not able to decide between these two choices.  Please tell me which among these two would be better considering placements and future scope ( i have not special preference among CSE and Chemical) ….

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
i think you should prefer cse in nt allahabad surely for this you have to compromise with your iitian tag , but this is a matter of whole life and also iitian tag is of no use if you donot get good placement offers. so prefer nit allahabad cse where cahnces of high placement packages are more than the second option
regards sahil
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Friend, what is on your mind, do you have any personal choice, I mean any area of interest, if Yes, go for that because both the branches and institutions are quite good, no one is lesser than the other in any regards. Wel you may do one thing – carry out a virtual survey and to visit the official websites of some selected institutions to find out the most reputed and high profile institution for your degree. You may consider – Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra,.................Christ University, Bangalore,.....................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free