Sir/mam i am a medical student and want some info about the exams i can give after 12 for doctory

Sir/mam i am a medical student and want some info about the exams i can give after 12 for doctory

Grade:11

2 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
7 years ago
Even after the board exams get over, the nervousness and the anxiety of the students does not end; rather the pressure manifolds as the date of admissions comes closer. After getting certification from the board for class XII in science stream, the first thought that strikes our head is to become either an engineer or a doctor.
However, today, sky is the limit; there are lot many options that have grown in leaps and bounds for the class XII pass outs, in which they can pursue their graduation. Below is a catalogue of some sound courses available for the students:

Medicine

The students who have interest in the subject of Medicine can pursue their graduation in the following courses:
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
Course Duration: 4.5 years & 1 year internship
Bachelor of Dental surgery (BDS)
Course Duration: 4 years & 1 year internship
Bachelor of Ayurveda medicine and surgery (BAMS)
Course Duration: 4.5 years & 1 year internship
Bachelor of Pharmacy
Course Duration: 4 years
Bachelor of Science in Optometry
Course Duration: 4 years
Bachelor of Physiotherapy
Course Duration: 4 years & 6 months training
Excelling in these programs can help you become a doctor, an ayurveda doctor, an optometrist, a dental surgeon, a pharmacist, a physician, or a nurse.

Popular Colleges: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (New Delhi), Christian Medical College (Vellore), Institute of Medical Sciences (Varanasi), St John's Medical College (Bangalore), Armed Forces Medical College (Pune), Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (Puducherry).
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
You need to work on strengthening your Physics, Chemistry and Biology, get coaching from some leading coaching center for a test like PMT, prepare well and do well and thereafter you may get admission in some renowned institution, if you prefer para-medical sciences then you may join B.Pharmacy/D.Pharmacy after your 10+-2 and these institutions may be considered – AIIMS, New Delhi,..................Christian Medical College, Chennai,..................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free