Sir/Madam, i am getting only 100 marks in JEE MAINS 2015 and i expect to score 93-94 % in boards . So can i get any rank in 1.5 lakh students eligible for JEE ADVANCED after normalisation of boards and MAINS marks even if i dont get cut off marks for MAINS ? Please reply as soon as possible , i am very worried for my results . Thankyou

Sir/Madam,
i am getting only 100 marks in JEE MAINS 2015 and i expect to score 93-94 % in boards . 
So can i get any rank in 1.5 lakh students eligible for JEE ADVANCED after normalisation of boards and MAINS marks even if i dont get cut off marks for MAINS ?

Please reply as soon as possible , i am very worried for my results .

Thankyou

Grade:12

6 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
9 years ago
Dear student,
Your marks in JEE mains is around the boundary but your board percentage is very good which can make up for the other. But dont worry, this is the time when you should not waste time in thinking whether you will get thru or not because you never know, after all its JEE. So what is the right thing to do right now?

Right now, you should be focused on preparing for JEE Advance instead of wasting your time of negative thought process. So that if your get thought atleast you can give a better shot in JEE advance. So leave back a bag of negative thought and be ready to face both the situation, wether you get selected or not.

Thanks,
Nishant
lakshay gaur
19 Points
9 years ago
Thankyou sir :) i am trying my best for BITSAT and JEE ADVANCED now .

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
9 years ago
All the best (y)
shubham sharda
360 Points
9 years ago
yes dear, your marks are good enough for jee advance test. you should start prep immidietly.
lakshay gaur
19 Points
9 years ago
Thankyou

qwe
9 Points
9 years ago
but he has not clear cutt off how he could prepare for jee advance

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free