sir in josaa 2016 counselling1`st round i had filled about 30 choices then after seat location result declaration mechanical branch was given to me then i accepted it &choose float option for further round now in 2`nd round it has given to me now since iam from village area father tells me that u have to do government job so i would like to take again mechanical can it is possible to take mechanical both branches are alloted in nit durgapur ?

sir in josaa 2016 counselling1`st round i had filled about 30 choices then after seat location result declaration mechanical branch was given to me then i accepted it &choose float option for further round now in 2`nd round it has given to me now since iam from village area father tells me that u have to do government job so i would like to take again mechanical can it is possible to take mechanical both branches are alloted in nit durgapur ?

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Suraj Prasad IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 286 Points
7 years ago
See you got the 2ndseat of counselling now so that would have been fix for you now. But you can approach to the college and ask for it. If they have vacancy they can guide you your case.
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Friend, opportunity never knocks your door for twice, still you may request the authorities and try your level best to convince thenm to re-allocate you the same branch, but what had made you not to accept it? anyway, now it’d be a matter of vailability and if the seat is not available in mechanical branch, nothing can be said. If nyu feel like, I may suggest to join a reputed institution in your desired branch. You may consider these names – J B Institute of Technology, Dehradun,.....................LOvely Professional University, Phagwara,.................BITS, Mesra

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free