sir in iit delhi the cosing rank for chemical engg. 5 year in the first round is 831 for sc and my rank in sc is 1060 so will i be able to get chemical in iit delhi in further rounds of seat allocation?when can we change the choices for second round and rearrange them plz tell the date as on 13 july seat allocation for third round will begin?

sir in iit delhi the cosing rank for chemical engg. 5 year in the first round is 831 for sc and my rank in sc is 1060 so will i be able to get chemical in iit delhi in further rounds of seat allocation?when can we change the choices for second round and rearrange them   plz tell the date as on 13 july seat allocation for third round will begin? 

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
I suggest you to visit the official website of Jeemains and check out the current status,...keep an eye on the counselling rounds too and you may get a clear picture of your status there......if you get a branch of your choice, well and good else try at certain other esteemed institutions where quality education is imparted and better placements are committed, choose any of these – Siddaganga Inst of Tech, Tumkur,.............Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,............BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free