sir if i opt for any one of 1.electrical engneering with m tec in microelectronics 2.electrical engneering with m tec in communications and signal proccesing 3.mec. engneering with m tec in computer integrated manufacturing. in iit bombay......then will i can give IES(INDIAN ENGENEERING SERVICE).

sir if i opt for  any one of
1.electrical engneering with m tec in microelectronics
2.electrical engneering with m tec in communications and signal proccesing
3.mec. engneering with m tec in computer integrated manufacturing.
in iit bombay......then will i can give IES(INDIAN ENGENEERING SERVICE).

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
These are the higher study options and it cant be decided before itself else you should do some research about these branches micro electronics signal processing and integrated systems so that you can have an idea to choose one.

Basic idea is Microelectronicssort of thing that bridges between Electronics and Electrical Engineering and communications and signal proccesing is abasis of modern information engineering. Areas of application are in telephone, broadcast and computer communication, in robotic vision, audio and video recording, radar and sonar detection, biomedical signal processing, medical imaging and remote sensing etc
computer integrated manufacturing iscomputersto control the entireproductionprocess

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free