sir, i somehow filled the choices for jee main in a wrong order.....(i.e. i filled a "not so good”gfti before iiit n some nit ...)it ol happened due to some misconception …...in further rounds i believe i cud have got those nits …......................is there any way to tackle this out

sir,  i somehow filled the choices for jee main in a wrong order.....(i.e. i filled a "not so good”gfti before iiit n some nit ...)it ol happened due to some misconception …...in further rounds i believe i cud have got those nits …......................is there any way to tackle this out 

Grade:

2 Answers

AKSHAY SHARMA
36 Points
8 years ago
No, you cannot change your order now. For this, I will suggest you to contact JoSAA.
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Once made a choice is difficult to change, still you may visit the official website of Josaa and request them for a favour with a genuine reason/explanation..............If you made it there, nothing like that ….….…..Otherwise you may visit some other renowned institutiions too where the students are committed to be given quality education along with better placements, uyou may visit these – GITAM Uni, Vishakhapatnam,..............Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,..........BITS Pilani, Hyderabad campus,.............MBM College of Engg, Rajasthan

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free