sir i know that u have thousands of queries to solve.but sir i post very few questions on ur site and still there is no response.sir please give some time to my queries as well sir i am not a brilliant student and hence need ur assistance also i have no coaching to ask my doubts i rely on self study and doubt clearance from you .i posted the questions yesterday.( Q1 a voltmeter and an ammeter are joined ...….... what is the general procedure for these type of questions-what is the effect of -q ….….., sir please reply soon.plz give procedure and few examples how can i plot the graphs ….. for chemistry physical inorganic which book to follow for mastering it for jee advance

sir i know that u have thousands of queries to solve.but sir i post very few questions on ur site and still there is no response.sir please give some time to my queries as well sir i am not a brilliant student and hence need ur assistance also i have no coaching to ask my doubts i rely on self study and doubt clearance from you .i posted the questions yesterday.(Q1 a voltmeter and an ammeter are joined ...….... what is the general procedure for these type of questions-what is the effect of -q ….…..,sir please reply soon.plz give procedure and few examples how can i plot the graphs …..for chemistry physical inorganic which book to follow for mastering it for jee advance

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
9 years ago
A warm regard to your esteemed patience, Actually, due to lots of queries, its become tedius to go through all the problems,
Will you pls paste all the previous queries, for which i could go through..................................................................................................................

Good Luck.....................................................
ranjana
12 Points
9 years ago
thankyou very much sir.these were my  questions:

Q1 a voltmeter and an ammeter are joined in a series to an ideal cell .giving readings V and A resp.if a resistance equal to resistance of the ammerter is now joined in parallel to the ammeter then  (a) V will not change (b) V will increase © A will become exactly half of its initial value(d)A will become slightly less than double of its initial value
Q2 an ammeter and a voltmeter are connected in series to a batery with an emf E=6volts.whren a certain resistance is connected parallel with the voltmater the reading of the latter decreases two times,wheareas the readinds of the ammeter increase the same no of times.find the voltmere reading after the connection of the resistance. plz explain fully.not able to understand i dont know the principle how to use ammerter and voltmeter resistances to solve circuit problem.  if z be any complex no other than 0 then arg(z-i/z+i)= pie/2 then what is the locus of z (not – pie/2,just pie/2) . please explain fully each and every step i am very weak in maths. what is the general procedure for these type of questions-what is the effect of -q in this problem...... if a geometrical figure(eg a cone hemisphere) is given and a point charge q is inside it .then initial flux through curved surface is something(let it be phy.)now another charge -q is placed outside the figure(eg outside the base of the cone).then how to find the net flux through the curved suface in this situation. plz give procedure and few examples how can i plot the graphs of unusual function(using maxima minima tangents etc...) which are not known from cordinate geometry.i dont understand where to apply graph,where algebra in a maths questions as graph provides answer in very short time .in mathematics AS A WHOLE in which type of questions should i apply graph and where algebra(algebra takes much time).?

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free