Sir i have passed 12 this year with 91% iqualified jee main with159 marks but could not clear advanced .my teachers are suggestig me to drop this year but i m worried about that. I have other optiins like bit pilani where i scored 299 or uptu college with rank 2309 in gen and 189 in girls. I also appeared for bhu bsc and filled for DU colleges. Please suggest me whether i shuld drop or take admission.

Sir i have passed 12 this year with 91% iqualified jee main with159 marks but could not clear advanced .my teachers are suggestig me to drop this year but i m worried about that. I have other optiins like bit pilani where i scored 299 or uptu college with rank 2309 in gen and 189 in girls. I also appeared for bhu bsc and filled for DU colleges. Please suggest me whether i shuld drop or take admission.

Grade:12

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
i think you should take admission and not drop a year. your marks in mains are also good with which you can easily get a reputed good branch in an nit also. as many good options are available to you so you should take admission.
with best wishes
sahil
vikas
17 Points
7 years ago
i hope you should take admission in nits and not to drop a year.you can easily get admission.
best wishes to you
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, You must visit the official weblink of any NIT and get to know the current status of merit list and cutoff there, and also about the availability of  a seat as per your score and if you fall somewhere there in the list, well and good then you may nopt have to drop a year and if you are planning to drop then be double sure to make yourself undergo a strenuous practice session, join a renowned coaching center, get sample papers and previous year test papers with answer key to do well or else you may simply avoid dropping a year and try seeking admission at one of the leading institutions of the country, like – PEC university, Chandigarh,....................Osmania University, Hyderabad,......................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,........................BHU, Varanasi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free