Sir I have got civil engineering in iit tirupati in the first round.i have chosen float.i got in ism dhanbad in the 2nd round.i am planing to be in third round also.should i report rc again to be in float and participate in 3rd round..

Sir I have got civil engineering in iit tirupati in the first round.i have chosen float.i got in ism dhanbad in the 2nd round.i am planing to be in third round also.should i report rc again to be in float and participate in 3rd round..

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
ARe you not satisfied with the branch allotted to you? if not so, why do you wish to attend another round? If you did not get your desired brancj=h in another round as well, then? Well I suggest you to try seeking admission at an institution which has earned a very good image for quality education followed by placemant in an esteemed institution, where you may get your desitred branch as well. You may consider – BITS, Mesra,......................Anna University, Chennai,..................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free