Sir, I have got a seat in NIT Mizoram in ECE branch. I have also got a seat in Thapar university, Patiala in ECE+MBA stream and hope to get Electrical(4 yr) in next counseling. What should i prefer???Its urgent...(I am a resident of meerut, uttar pradesh)

Sir, I have got a seat in NIT Mizoram in ECE branch. I have also got a seat in Thapar university, Patiala in ECE+MBA stream and hope to get Electrical(4 yr) in next counseling. What should i prefer???Its urgent...(I am a resident of meerut, uttar pradesh)

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
8 years ago
Dear student,
I think both the college are nearly same but Thapar is giving you MBA also which is added advantage. but fees are very high in thapar. If you can afford the fees you can join it that is good pvt collge. If not you can look for other options

AKSHAY SHARMA
36 Points
8 years ago
Is taking dual degree in Thapar a good choice??? I mean to say that is 1 yr MBA good as many companies prefer 2 yr MBA and Thapar has started this dual degree for the first time....Also, how is NIT Mizoram???
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Thapar stands atop in the comparison, so without much ado you can go for it, but if you are even a bit suspicious then you must go for a comparative analysis of some chosen institutions where the students are offered quality education as well as  better placements, you may consider these names – BIT Sindri, Dhanbad,................Gaya College of Engg, GAya,..........................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,..................MBM College of engg, Jodhpur

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free