Sir, i have 92% in RGUKT APIIIT IN Andhrapradesh and i am in caste of OC,please tell me how much marks and what rank i got in JEEMAINS to get good NIT college.Please tell me sir....

Sir, i have 92% in RGUKT APIIIT IN Andhrapradesh and i am in caste of OC,please tell me how much marks and what rank i got in JEEMAINS to get good NIT college.Please tell me sir....

Grade:12th pass

9 Answers

NARAYANA
242 Points
8 years ago
MY DEAR SAI SARDAR YOU GET 150 MARKS IN IIT(JEE) THEN YOU GET GOOD SEAT IN NIT.PLEASE APPROVE IT THANK YOU.

Gaddam Chethan
317 Points
8 years ago
Hello, Sai Sardar
         Try to get above 100 marks in JEE.   You will get seat in Good  Collages. Thank You.,,
Prabhakar ch
577 Points
8 years ago
Dear Sai,
               The marks is not very imporatant the knowledge what you get is very important. But I know you are very good at subjects you shall definately get good rank in JEEmains and you shall get a seat in very very...................good college all the best for your bright future
RAMCHANDRARAO
159 Points
8 years ago
In iit 40 percentile based on inter but in case iiit students how much percentile taken i don’t know that’s why you have to gain 180 marks in jee main you definetly got nit seat
T.kumar
281 Points
8 years ago
dear sai,,,,you do not worry you write exam correctly . you got seat in jee main all the best your bright

Gowri sankar
292 Points
8 years ago
Hello sai sardar,
                You do not worry you write exam correctly. you got seat in JEE main all the best your bright..................................
NAGOORVALI
105 Points
8 years ago
my dear friend you learn first concept you will study ncrt books then you will get good marks you get 250 in jee you will get seet
raj
383 Points
8 years ago

dear sai,,,,you do not worry you write exam correctly . you got seat in jee main all the best your bright  
my dear friend you learn first concept you will study ncrt books then you will get good marks you get 250 in jee you will get seet
                You do not worry you write exam correctly. you got seat in JEE main all the best your bright..................................

Forum Team
94 Points
8 years ago
Dear Sai SArdar,

Approve those answers only which you find the best among all the answes posted so that other users can also understand the importance of the same. Approving answers of all the users just to share points with friends so that they can get gift vouchers is not a good idea and is against forum guidelines. This comes under spamming to misuse the forum for which it is created for.

Hope that you will take care of the same.

Thanks
Forum Team

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free