sir i have 90.4% in class 12 th and 106 marks in JEE mains and 234 marks in BITSAT.I also happen to belong to defence category as my father is a martyr.In which college can i get admission

sir i have 90.4% in class 12th and 106 marks in JEE mains and 234 marks in BITSAT.I also happen to belong to defence category as my father is a martyr.In which college can i get admission

Grade:12

5 Answers

Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
YOu have got very less score in both JEE mains and BITSAT and for BITS its highlyto get a seat and for JEE mains you are next to the boarder range of cutoff . If u get qualify in JEE mains you should look for deemed universities like Amity etc.
Piyush Singh
27 Points
8 years ago
Sir what about NSIT delhi and DTU
abhinaipadachuru
255 Points
8 years ago
Its difficult in getting into top NIT’s.sorry the BIIT’s cut off is around 291-293 so there is no chance
So it’s better if you choose topp universities which provide you excellent placement opportunities,enhance your communication skills,As you sored 90.4% you would be provided with scholarship.
The universities are
1.BITS, Pilani ….….….…..2.BIT Mesra, Ranchi....................3.Lovely Professional University
4.RV College of Engineering.
Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
If you get qualified in JEE mains you can easily get NSIT or DTU
Piyush Singh
27 Points
8 years ago
thank you for the info sir

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free