Sir, I got AIR 50827. Which colleges and branches can I opt for during the counselling .

Sir, I got AIR 50827. Which colleges and branches can I opt for during the counselling .

Grade:12

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
please visit
thanks and post if still any dobut or query
i will surely try to help you
Rahul Dhiman
37 Points
7 years ago
In counselling, most of the Govt colleges take part. But govt colleges are not so good as they were earlier.
Now a days Private colleges are way better than govt collegs. Some of the good Private Universities also take part in Counselling like AMITY, SRM, LPu etc you can apply for them.
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, did you go through the counselling rounds and allocation of institutions as per te counselling? If not then kindly check the same at the official website of JEE and get the requisite infromation,. if you do not stand anywhere then you may resort to the esteemed institutions other than IITs/NITs where youi may surely get good education and placement with high salary, consider these – Savitribai Phule Pune university, Pune,................Aligarh Muslim university, Aligarh,......................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free