Sir , I got 91% in 12 th cbse.77 in jee mains (cud not make it) 165 in bitsat.25520 rank general in upsee and 3412 in girls. what should i do?

Sir ,
I got 91% in 12th cbse.77 in jee mains (cud not make it) 165 in bitsat.25520 rank general in upsee and 3412 in girls. what should i do? 

Grade:12

6 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
8 years ago
Dear student,

You can appear for the counselling in NITs fill in the choice prioritywise and then you can find out what you are getting

Thanks
Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
If u have interest in studying and confident about taking up the second chance and sure about taking coaching classes so that u can improve in bringing up the rank..you can choose to drop out for one year . as you can excel.All the best.

If u have any query post on my thread
rashmi matera
18 Points
8 years ago
For best results and preparation for IIT,JEE  .Use m-learning through which you can get 1800 hours of video leactures which provides the best coaching lectures by best teachers that can be loaded on desktops,laptops,mac books and android tablet PC.Now no more moving out of home for competitive exam preparation just study at home without coaching. Just go to m-learning or youtube m-learnin channel were you can study kbhi bhi kahi bhi.for more detail call:- 9826023096
Khritika
12 Points
8 years ago
i am conifedent but no one is allowing me to take a drop . I m not getting a good college even ! what to do ? take admission in any college n prepare for next year ? 
Khritika
12 Points
8 years ago
confident **
ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago

i will advice u drop a year , the only reson behind is that ur percentage in boards
join  a good coaching institute and just study hard to get good score
bcoz cbse had very crucial part in rankings
if u score around 170 in mains next year u will get nit definitely
so decission is urs , ALL THE BEST

APPROVE IF USEFUL

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free