Sir I got 3148 in SC and 96548 IN open Category . But I got NIT rourkela metallurgy in mock counselling.I dont know whether they prefer open or SC category ranks in counselling? Is there any possibility for changes to occur in ROUND 1 counselling?

Sir I got 3148 in SC and 96548 IN open Category . But I got NIT rourkela metallurgy in mock counselling.I dont know whether they prefer open or SC category ranks in counselling? Is there any possibility for changes to occur in ROUND 1 counselling?

Grade:12

2 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Yes upgradation is possible. Even if you are not satisfied. You can go upto more rounds. Thanks
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
I suggest that you should keep an eye on the outcome of the counselling rounds so that you may get to know about your stature there, may be your category helps you to get a seat but work actively....and if you have least doubt about not getting there then you may consider visiting the official weblinks of some elite class institutions which are well known for their qualitative methods of teaching, placements and pay packages,...try any of these –  Parala Maharaja College of Engg, Berhampur,...........BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus..........Lovely Professional uni, Phagwara,.........DIT Uni, Dehradun

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free