sir, i got 18957 rank in jee mains and i am from delhi and the best option for me i think is dtu, but i am unable to choose the stream.whether i should take mce aur ee aur civil. sir i like maths and computer ,but does the mce have good placement. sir, please reply as soon as possible.

sir, i got 18957 rank in jee mains and i am from delhi and the best option for me i think is dtu, but i am unable to choose the stream.whether i should take mce aur ee aur civil. sir i like maths and computer ,but does the mce have good placement. sir, please reply as soon as possible.   

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

abhishek
23 Points
8 years ago
bro, 
ya bst optn is dfntly DTU.
scndly, dont go fr plcmnts...
tommorow’s plcmnt dpnds on todays hrd wrk....go for the best one(that you like mst)
and dfntly u will hve brght future....!!!
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
DTU stands atop as compared to other leading engg and tech institutions, so it is exactly a right pick, but to talk about the streams and specialization, I’d say that you need to introspect and to best of my knowledge, no one can know about you better than yourself, hence think over it deeply and make an appropriate choice,......you may also compare other institutions of similar stature, and the most important thing is the placement graph does matter a lot...there are certain neutral educational bodies which give rankings to institutions on the basis of quality education, infrastructure, placement records and pay packages.......so, you need to be very careful in this regard,..........I suggest the following names where you can check out the detailed information by visiting their websites, try at – YMCA Uni of Sci and Tech, Faridabad,...............Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,...........MBM College of ENgg, Jodhpur,............TKM College of Engg, Kollam

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free