sir, i completed my 12 th in 2016. can i appear for bitsat again in 2017?

sir, 
i completed my 12th in 2016. can i appear for bitsat again in 2017?

Grade:12

2 Answers

ADITI SINGH
95 Points
7 years ago
BITS which stands for Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani conducts an admission test for admissions in the engineering degree courses at their campuses located in Pilani, Hyderabad and Goa. The exam is commonly known as BITSAT 2016 and it is the key to admission in BITS.
Every year around 2 lakh students give this exam, for around 2 thousand seats, that makes the ratio of 100 students per seat.

Eligibility Criteria

It is required that the candidate matches following eligibility criteria to apply for the exam,

Highlights
  • has passed 10+2 from a recognized board in India or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
  • has scored a total of 75% or more in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Maths/Biology in XIIth while scoring minimum 60% marks in each subjects separately.
  • has passed the board (10+2) in 2015 (2014 or earlier are not eligible for exam.)
  • *Those who are appearing the XII board or equivalent in year 2016 are also eligible for BITSAT 2016.

Important Dates and Events

Events Dates
    Application Form will be available from AVAILABLE NOW
    Deadline to apply for BITSAT 2016 5th March, 2016
    Test centres will be allotted to applicants 8 March, 2016
    To reserve test dates 21 March to 10 April, 2016
    Hall tickets available for download 20 April to 30 April, 2016
    Online exam 14 to 28 May, 2016
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Yes ear, I guess you can, but before doing anything, amke sure that you have visited the official website of BITS and check the status or schedule for the test as well as the requisite formalities for the same. Youn can also try your luck at some other reputed institutions as well,like – Anna University, Chennai,.....................Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune,........................College of Engineering, Trivandrum,...............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free