sir i am worsly confused in choosing pcm or pcb in class 11 bcoz i feel math simple to learn but i have intrest in biology and also eel difficult to learn it pls help me in choosing subject.

sir i am worsly confused in choosing pcm or pcb in class 11 bcoz i feel math simple to learn but i have intrest in biology and also eel difficult to learn it pls help me in choosing subject.

Grade:12

2 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
The career starts after 30 - 35 years i.e you finish your MBBS by 23. Practice for 2 years or to opt for MS which will again take 3 years. If it is earlier, you will be about 26 or 28 when you finish MS. You have to practice a lot to become renowned and start your own clinic. So it takes 5 to 7 years. If you are that patient enough, you will be rewarded.

Engineering, career starts after 23 years and good pay if you join good companies.

But, Doctors are always special. If you are known as Dr.Ash, it will make you and your family proud. Country needs more doctors.
Source(s): My best friend is a doctor. He is 28 and still got 1.5 years to complete MS and start his career. He was practicing for 12000 rupees before he joined MS.

1. Engineering Means No Blood
2. No Need to Cram Stuff
3. More Colleges for Engineering
4. Complete Degree in 4 Years
5. More Fun During 4 Years of College
6. Get a Job on Graduation
7. More Options After Graduation
8. Get to the Top of the Field at a Young Age
9. No Need to Marry Your Batchmate
10. No Compulsory Rural Posting
11. Slightly Less Busy Work Life
12. Nobody will Blame You if You Seek a Job in a Foreign Country

So decision is yours now...
Good Luck..
shubham sharda
360 Points
8 years ago
1. Engineering Means No Blood2. No Need to Cram Stuff3. More Colleges for Engineering4. Complete Degree in 4 Years5. More Fun During 4 Years of College6. Get a Job on Graduation7. More Options After Graduation8. Get to the Top of the Field at a Young Age9. No Need to Marry Your Batchmate10. No Compulsory Rural Posting11. Slightly Less Busy Work Life12. Nobody will Blame You if You Seek a Job in a Foreign Country

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free