sir i am really confused with hcv or dc pandey in physics for practice needed for 100 rank.for theory i completely follow halliday wresnick walker.for chem phy,inorganic-pradeep i was not able to tackle mole concept of iit level so resorted to rc mukherjeefor organic morrison and boyd but nothing for practice except p bahadur objective. sir are these enough for the desired rank or i only need to practice just previous years thats it.time is also a barrier sir i have barely 9 months from now for iit.i have completed 60%syllabus but organic and calculus are done just of ncert level complete.waiting for your response sir.

sir i am really confused with hcv or dc pandey in physics for practice needed for 100 rank.for theory i completely follow halliday wresnick walker.for chem phy,inorganic-pradeep i was not able to tackle mole concept of iit level so resorted to rc mukherjeefor organic morrison and boyd but nothing for practice except p  bahadur objective. sir are these enough for the desired rank or i only need to practice just previous years thats it.time is also a barrier sir i have barely 9 months from now for iit.i have completed 60%syllabus but organic and calculus are done just of ncert level complete.waiting for your response sir.

Grade:

1 Answers

Yash Baheti IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 97 Points
9 years ago
Hi,

First of all organic and calculas are very very important topics and u need to be good in thoes topics I mean excellent to get the desired rank.You can not leave even a single topic of even a single subject, remember this.

HCV and DC pandey both are good books and u must solve both of them in order to achieve good marks.

For organic pradeeps is good but u must refer other books as well and solve them.

U are targetting a very high rank so u need a prepration fo that level only. Solve atleast 2 books completely for each subject.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free