Sir i am in class 11 and joined Fiitjee for iit bit i am facing a problem here i am in the last batch so i know that teachers will go a liitle bit faster. I am not able to grasp the concepts very fast as i have a habit of learning each and every concept in depth. So i went to them for extra class but still i am not able to cope up and especially in maths i not getting the basic trigonometry so i am getting a lot of stress how to get rid of this problem please help. I really need help because this problem is leadind to more snd more strees

Sir i am in class 11 and joined Fiitjee for iit bit i am facing a problem here i am in the last batch so i know that teachers will go a liitle bit faster. I am not able to grasp the concepts very fast as i have a habit of learning each and every concept in depth. So i went to them for extra class but still i am not able to cope up and especially in maths i not getting the basic trigonometry so i am getting a lot of stress how to get rid of this problem please help. I really need help because this problem is leadind to more snd more strees

Grade:11

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
hi anushka
first of all cool down!
I think you can leave fitjee as i have seen in your previous posts also as you are not satissfied with it. so if you have not paid the complete fees and paying it in installments it will be better to quit from this institute.
but in any case if you are unable to do this talk with your branch manager and especially with your parents. go to school for 4-5 days only if possible.and if you are feeling a problem in question solving than you can psot your questions here. they will be soon answered by askiitians faculty.
hope i have helped you somehow
donot think of economic losses because your future will effect your whole economic life
regards sahil
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ anushka 
For that reason , i told you fiitjee level is a bit high , and also their test series questions are higher than the level of jee advanced , if u have confidence only , then u can face problem in fiitjee . 
if u are weak in trigonometry , u can take self study package from askiitian and cover that in the wekends , or at that time when your coaching will be off , and YES , trigo will take a bit time beacuse all the concepts are interlinked . 
so, u have to start trigo from the ncert first ,. and just spend 1-2 hrs , per day if possible , for trigo only , 
and if that much u donot have then 30 minute will be ok , but in that 30 minute u have to completre a topic , target that // 
let them to move in coaching class , donot care abt that . and at some time , their will be easy chapter running on  the coaching center which u will already knows , 
u can adjust that time to study rest amount of trigo . 
BUT , PLEASE DO TRIGO FROM BESICS . AS IT HAVE MOST APPLICATION IN CLASS 12TH CALCULUS , DONOT TAKE IT LIGHTLY , TRIGO ARE VERY VERY IMP FOR IITJEE . 
hope it helps 
all the best ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free