Sir i am in 11th nd in class 10th i completed 11th syllabus but after few months i cant even solve the questions of 11th....like i have forgot the concepts...so how to study or revise so that i wont forget

Sir i am in 11th nd in class 10th i completed 11th syllabus but after few months i cant even solve the questions of 11th....like i have forgot the concepts...so how to study or revise so that i wont forget

Grade:11

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ samir 
Its not recommended to cover class 11th syllbus in class 10th , its just only advised to clear up the foundation and if so, u can cover that easily in class 11th itself . 
Human being have a natural tendency to forget , and at every point of time we encountered many things but we cannot recall that at exact point of time , 
HERE ARE WHAT I DID TO GET RID FROM THAT 
1- use the visual mode of learning , i mean animation , or voice something by which the concepts will be printed  in your mind . 
2- recall what u studied in a paper in every wekend , its not a detail recap , just besic and imp thing which can cover everything else in it 
3- donot rott anything , understand the concept properly with examples , and question yourself why that thing should not happened in other way ?? 
4- if u hv any family member , explain the concept to them and tell them to listen , it will increase your knowledge 
5- group discussion with friends on a particular topics , u can do that at holiday . 
6- after studying a concept , practice question from their immidietly , so, u can remember it for long time . 
7- use mnemonics instead of rotting anything , and mnemonics whould be from your day to day life thing 
8- LAST THING , donot loose your sleep , doing that can disturb your mental condition . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free