sir i am good student in maths and not good at physics and chemistry .i completed my 11 th in tg board and i want to start newely iit jee preperation in reputed college in 12 th .sir i want to crack iit jee with descent rank .sir wat you what u can suggest me

sir i am good student in maths and not good at physics and chemistry .i completed my 11th in tg board and i want to start newely iit jee preperation in reputed college in 12th  .sir i want to crack iit jee with descent rank .sir wat you what u can suggest me

Grade:

2 Answers

Abhishek Kumar
askIITians Faculty 255 Points
9 years ago
As you have already passed class 11th, you have lost 1 year as students prepare for JEE from 11th only.
Read standard books like NCERT and some good books for different subject like H C Verma for Physics.
Still there is enough time for you as you have passed 11th with good marks. You just need solve some multiconceptual problems and you will do good in JEE.
shubham sharda
360 Points
9 years ago
I’d suggest studying at home.
Prepaaring for Jee mains at home is very tough, but not impossible. I requires great discipline to study alone. First you require to make a plan because it is easy to get derailed from the track withut a plan to run on.
First you should make yearly plan. then a monthly plan , and finally a plan of the week, the topics you wish to complete this week. As for the books, you should not buy too many books. Buy one good book for each subject and study it thoroughly. In addition to thee books you may buy one refernce book for each subject too.
Physics: Arihant objective series. Reference: “funamentals of Physics By Resnik Halliday”
Chemistry: NCERT. Reference: “Arihant series”
Mathematics: Ml Khanna, Refernce:”Arihant series”
 Above all always be positive about your preparation. Believe in yourself, in you ability to complete he task.
This is going to be tough, but you can do it.
please approve if you like my answer.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free