Sir am belongs to telangana state and am studying in andhra pradesh state in a course of pre university course now am in 2 nd year of this p.u.course then, for which state i will be a local category to get a seat in NIT.

Sir am belongs to telangana state and am studying in andhra pradesh state   in  a course of             pre university course now am in 2nd year of this p.u.course then, for which state i will be a local category to get a seat in NIT.

Grade:12th Pass

9 Answers

pralay
186 Points
8 years ago
AP
PRAPULPODISHETTI
669 Points
8 years ago
Please answer to my que sir..
kalyan
184 Points
8 years ago
u comes  under AP because your puc acedemic records are in andhra ...so you should attempt JEEMAINS as andhra student....
Gowri sankar
292 Points
8 years ago
DEAR PRAPUL, U COME IN TELANGANA BUT YOU STUDIED IN ANDRA PRADESH.SO YOU ATTEMPT JEEMAINS AS AP STUDENT.
Gaddam Chethan
317 Points
8 years ago
Hello Prapul
                 Your origianl nativity is TS but you are studing in AP. you will get local category under AP only
T.kumar
281 Points
8 years ago
you attempt the which state exam you belongs to that state....ok all the best for your bright furture....
Prabhakar ch
577 Points
8 years ago
AP.......
mohan
53 Points
8 years ago
you are belongs to the AP state........
raj
383 Points
8 years ago
hello,
you belongs to the ap state….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….............................

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free