roatation part 4 doubts

Question Image
Grade:12

4 Answers

Sumit Majumdar IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 137 Points
9 years ago
Dear student,
Can you please tell us how did you attempt to do the question. You are required to find the net force at the centre due to which the body is moving. the other way to find the result is by using the conservation of angular momentum. Try either of the two concepts to solve this.
Regards
vineet chatterjee
42 Points
9 years ago
sir,
i am not getting the answer.kindly give me the solution
Sumit Majumdar IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 137 Points
9 years ago
what is the answer that you are getting, pls upload your solution. unless you upload the solution, we cant suggest where you are going wrong …................................,....................................................................................................................................................................................................................
vineet chatterjee
42 Points
9 years ago
sir,it’s beena long time since i stuied rotation.avtually,i am an enrolled student of askiitians in gold25 batch and i had posted the question long ago(when discussion board facility was not there)in google group but i did not get any reply so i posted it on the discussion forum and since it’s been a long time now,i need to study/revise rotation again to solve this question whereas now i am doing electrostats

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free