Respected sir my crl rank is203854 and sc rank is 9181 . can i get in nit warangal ,suratkal,raurkela or trichy. plz SUGGEST IN WHICH TOP NIT I CAN GET I AM AMAHARASHTRA CANDITATE

Respected sir  my crl rank is203854  and  sc  rank  is 9181 . can  i  get in  nit  warangal ,suratkal,raurkela or trichy.  plz                  SUGGEST IN WHICH TOP  NIT  I CAN  GET
I AM AMAHARASHTRA CANDITATE

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Dear Student, Please visit the official website of jee mains for previous year opening and closing rank for different institutes. You will get the idea from there. Thanks.
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
I suggest to visit the official websites of Jeemains as well as Josaa in order to check the current status and your standing there, if ever you fall in the deserving candidates’ list then you may get into any of aforementioned institutions, else I advise to try seeking admission at any of these – Uni. Of Kalyani, Kalyani,..............BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus,......................JJTU, jhunjhunu........................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara..............     all of these are quite esteemed and high profile organizations in regards of better placements, handsome pay packages and quality education.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free