My JEE Main AIR is 780 in the SC category. My 12 th board PCM aggregate is 93.66% whereas best of four is 95.67% I am interested in getting into NIT Surathkal(ECE/IT), NSIT Delhi(ECE/IT) or IIIT- Delhi(ECE).(Please note that I’m an outside Delhi student). Where do you think is it more probable to get a better seat? NOT considering just placements which out of the 3 colleges is a better experience such as faculty, hostels, projects that can be done under professors etc. Also which institute provides better leverage when applying for higher studies abroad( not necessarily for Mtech).

My JEE Main AIR is 780 in the SC category. My 12th board PCM aggregate is 93.66% whereas best of four is 95.67% I am interested in getting into NIT Surathkal(ECE/IT), NSIT Delhi(ECE/IT) or IIIT- Delhi(ECE).(Please note that I’m an outside Delhi student). Where do you think is it more probable to get a better seat? NOT considering just placements which out of the 3 colleges is a better experience such as faculty, hostels, projects that can be done under professors etc. Also which institute provides better leverage when applying for higher studies abroad( not necessarily for Mtech). 

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Did you visit the official weblink of JEE mains? if not, go for that to find the latest updates so that you may be clear about your stature as per the counselling rounds,....your board score is good but your JEE score doesn’t seem to be much rewarding,......anyway you can consider visiting the leading universities or colleges websites and find out whether you made it there or not – Shiv Nadar uni, Dadri,.......Lovely professional uni, Phagwara,.............JJTU, Rajasthan............

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free