my D. O. B is May 6th 1999i`m 17 nd appearing for 12th from commerce side with mathsi want to do b. tech. (mech)so is it possuble that i appear this year from coomerce side then next year from science said and pursue b.tech then... is it possibke and will my age limit be elligible

my D. O. B is May 6th 1999i`m 17 nd appearing for 12th from commerce side with mathsi want to do b. tech. (mech)so is it possuble that i appear this year from coomerce side then next year from science said and pursue b.tech then... is it possibke and will my age limit be elligible

Grade:12

6 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HEY TANMAY
YES YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE IF YOU DO SCIENCE NEXT YEAR AND THEN YOU CAN DO B.Tech.
BUT AS A FRIEND I THINK I WOULD SUGGEST YOU TO CONTINUE COMMERCE SIDE. OTHERWISE YOUR PRECIOUS YEARS OF LIFE WILL GO IN WASTE ONLY
SO YOU CAN DEVELOP ANY OTHER INTEREST IN FIELD OF COMERCE TOO.
IF YOU WANT TO DO B.TECH IN COMPUTER THEN YOU CAN DO B.C.A AND M.C.A AFTER CLASS 12TH FROM COMMERCE SIDE TOO
THANKS
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBT
Tanmay Singhal
10 Points
7 years ago
how many years do you think will be wasted/conaumed
…......................................lol the min. 100  letters limit
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
I THINK THERE WILL BE WASTAG OF PRECIOUS 2 YEARS OF LIFE THAT YOU WASTED ON DOING CLASS 11 AND CLASS 12TH FROM COMMERCE SIDE
THANKS
Tanmay Singhal
10 Points
7 years ago
is there any way i can apply for 12th and 11th in a single year............................... ..............
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
NO THERE IS NO SUCH WAY . ALSO CLASS 11TH AS WELL AS CLASS 12TH SYLLABUS SHOULD BE VERY WELL UNDERSTOOD IF YOU WANT ADMISSION IN BTECH IN A GOOD COLLEGE
THANKS
Tanmay Singhal
10 Points
7 years ago
thanks for the help brother..... .......... ................. ....... ............... ....... ............... .......

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free