Look there are two kinds of RD sharma books. One Objective Mathematics for IIT JEE and other Mathematics Class XI and XII by Dhanpat Rai publications. I am solving the other one for trigonometric ratios and identities and not SL Loney as all of its questions are there in RD Sharma. Please tell me I'm not wasting time.

Look there are two kinds of RD sharma books. One Objective Mathematics for IIT JEE and other Mathematics Class XI and XII by Dhanpat Rai publications. I am solving the other one for trigonometric ratios and identities and not SL Loney as all of its questions are there in RD Sharma. Please tell me I'm not wasting time.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
No.not at all, studies never goes waste, but yes you need to focus on the first book by R D Sharma for your beter preparation for JEE. Apart from R D Sharma and Loney, you must consult NCERT books as well, because the foundation syone of all other books lies in the content of NCERT books only. Secondly you may look for a decent institution to ensure a better future for yourself. You may consider – Gitam Institute of Technology, Vishakhapatnam,.......................DPG Institute of Technology and Management, Gurgaon,................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free