It`s October 23 I am preparing for jee and I want to complete my maths course till December, the chapters left are , integration , differential equations , permutation combination , probability, complex numbers , 3d coordinateWhat strategy should I appoint to complete all these chapters ?Please help ?

It`s October 23 I am preparing for jee and I want to complete my maths course till December, the chapters left are , integration , differential equations , permutation combination , probability, complex numbers , 3d coordinateWhat strategy should I appoint to complete all these chapters ?Please help ?

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Lahari Basu
16 Points
6 years ago
I think you have a lot of time to prepare so just relax make yourself tension free!For strategy, I think do integration now both indefinite and definite properly and only then touch differential equations.try to complete these by first week of november. Do them at a stretch as all of them are related.Then do permutations combination probability for next week.then do complex number for the third week as it is huge and the toughest. Then finish it off with 3 d goemetry.Hope it helps.Please approve!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free