is there any way which to clear doubts properly online by the experts ..however i’m enrolled in Resonance DLPD.but not getting my doubts properly cleared.also,any other DLP programm provides such facility?

is there any way which to clear  doubts properly online by the experts ..however i’m enrolled in Resonance DLPD.but not getting my doubts properly cleared.also,any other DLP programm provides such facility?

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI DEAR
YOU CAN DIRECTLY POST YOUR DOUBTS HERE AND ASKIITIANS EXPERTS TEAM WILL ANSWER IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. YOU CAN ALSO DIRECTLY POST THE IMAGES OF THE QUESTIONS WHOSE ANSWERS YOU ARE SEARCHING
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ pranav 
askiitian have all sorts of facility for doubt clearing , and i could say our primary motto is to clear your doubt as as long as u have doubt , u can proceed ahead as each and every concept is interlinked . 
so, kindly post all your doubt here in askiitian forum and we will answer it as soon as possible , and if u will not satisfied with any of the answer , then let us know . 
and if u will purchase out self study package , then that will be even good , u can talk directly to the top notch faculty of india from top iit through batch discussion forum . 
HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN WITH DOUBTS 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free