institute of infrastructure research and management …....it was established in 2012…..their placement record aint available anywhere(atleast i cnt find it ) can u plz tell how is its electronics branch.....n can we change our choices for jee main in second round......as it isnt mentioned anywhere tht we can ….....shuld i go with iitram …..or shuld i try at pec n thapar … as i might get a seat their …???

institute of infrastructure research and management …....it was established in 2012…..their placement record aint available anywhere(atleast i cnt find it ) can u plz tell how is its electronics branch.....n can we change our choices for jee main in second round......as it isnt mentioned anywhere tht we can ….....shuld i go with iitram …..or shuld i try at pec n thapar … as i might get a seat their …???

Grade:

2 Answers

Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
You cant change the choices, dont worry definitely there would be upgradation your branch in further rounds of counselling
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Be vigilant to make sure whether there is quality education and better placement graph at a certain inst, because it is a matter of your upcoming future, and secondly let me tell you if you have made a choice for once and if the branch is freezed from the bacend there can be no change at all,....just one wayout is possible that you may try at certain leading institutions for admission, I may suggest to try at – GITAM Uni, vishakhapatnam,..........DIT Uni, Dehradun,............lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.......BHU, Varanasi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free