Iam very much interested in getting into iit.....but wasted my precious class 11 and 12..now i wanted to join long term and struggle hard for iit 2016....is it possible to crack iit below 5k in one year.? My board percentage is 88% so pls suggest me..? Now iam just strong with my basics thats all..

Iam very much interested in getting into iit.....but wasted my precious class 11 and 12..now i wanted to join long term and struggle hard for iit 2016....is it possible to crack iit below 5k in one year.? My board percentage is 88% so pls suggest me..? Now iam just strong with my basics thats all..

Grade:12th pass

7 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
If you have not studied for the IIT JEE in your 11thand 12th.Then it is difficult for you and required full dedication and motivation towards your studieds. But if you have studied for JEE in previous classes but were unable to score well, then it is relatively little easier but still you need the dedication and motivation. Best of Luck!!
Kushal darwaja
15 Points
8 years ago
This year i scored 90 in mains and bitsat 183.....so sir tell me what do u think of my marks....iam i prepared little bit or not at all..?
Vijay Mukati
8 years ago
Depending upon your confidence level, you can think of taking drop.
Kushal darwaja
15 Points
8 years ago
Taking drop..? I dont understand.....whether r u suggesting me to take long term or any other local engg clgs.?
Vijay Mukati
8 years ago
I mean Long term only if you have confidence.
Kushal darwaja
15 Points
8 years ago
Is it easy too crack bitsat in one year...?
Vijay Mukati
8 years ago
Nothing is impossible. Just you have to identify your caliber. Thats all!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free