ADNAN MUHAMMED

Grade 12,

I wish to know which would be a wiser option to go with, when I’m getting the same branch at these places: SRM Chennai, or IPU, Delhi? Need urgent expert help, hence posted here.

I wish to know which would be a wiser option to go with, when I’m getting the same branch at these places: SRM Chennai, or IPU, Delhi? Need urgent expert help, hence posted here.

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Ankit
askIITians Faculty 170 Points
7 years ago
Both the institutes are reputed institutions, and since you are getting the same branch, you can further consider other criteria such as fee structure and alumni network.

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, if you are in afix to choose an institution between two options, I’d suggest you to carry out a virtual tour to visit the renowned institutions’ websites, check the features, get to know the facilities being offered to the students at all these places and then make a judicious choice, as you have described that you are getting the same branch at both the places, to my mind you mus add these names as well to your list – SRM University, Chennai,...........Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,...............Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur,...........CMR College of Engineering and Technology.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free