i need help in physics generally what should i do to get confiedent in physics I need 2 crack advance pls help in physics Suggest some materials

i need help in physics generally what should i do to get confiedent in physics
I need 2 crack advance pls help in physics
Suggest some materials

Grade:12

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ yokeshwar 
Physics is a practical subject , so, u need to develop your imagination power to be good in physics , 
if u want to crack jee adv , then your concept need to be strong enough , beacuse in advanced the ques in phy should be from the combination of 2-3 concepts . 
so, here are some materials that are good for cracking jee advanced physics part 
1- 37 YEARS PREVIOUS YEAR PAPER BY ARIHANT 
2- CONCEPT OF PHYSICS BY H C VERMA 
3- PROBLEMS IN GENERAL PHYSICS BY I E IRODOV . 
4- UNDERSTANDING PHYSICS BY D C PANDEY . 
and frst of all read ncert , thats vital for concept , after that choose any one of the book except h c verma , as hcv is must for every one . 
i am suggesting some strategy to do better below 
1- practice at least 20 numericals per day based upon the jee level , from the previous year questions . 
2- check wheather u are well versed with unit conversion or not , tahts the must imp for phys. 
3- read only theory for 1-2 hrs per day , not more than that , beacuse phy is all about numericals . 
4- make a note for only the formula , and recall that at every wekend or once in 15 days . 
5- take mock test paper once u complete a chapter . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free