i m in clas 11 and have chosen pcm grp. can you pls.. tell me how should i prepare everyday to get a good rank in iit. i try my best to motivate myself, but i m not able to. i want to make my goal for going into iit a need and not a want.i want to work desperately. i dont want to be lazy. i feel there is something wrong in my studying methods. i want to follow an efficient method to study. pls.. help.

i m in clas 11 and have chosen pcm grp. can you pls.. tell me how should i prepare everyday to get a good rank in iit. i try my best to motivate myself, but i m not able to. i want to make my goal for going into iit a need and not a want.i want to work desperately. i dont want to be lazy. i feel there is something wrong in my studying methods. i want to follow an efficient method to study. pls.. help.

Grade:11

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI DEAR
PLEASE VISIT AND CHECK THE DETAILS OF THIS 2 YEAR PROGRAM. IT IS THE BEST WAY TO PREPARE
TO CHECK PREPARATION TIPS FOR IIT EXAM BY IIT PASSOUT GRADUATES VISIT
FOR MORE HELP YOU CAN CALL AT
THANKS

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear arpita 
dnt think getting iit is a difficult task , its easy , for that u need to look for the below points 
1- frst of all from starting clear your concept , dnt try to even cram any concept in pcm , else u will not solve single ques in jee advanced . 
2- everyday u need to look for your progress by attending small mock test 
3- u can enroll to askiitian self study package and test series for that 
4- practice , a lot and keep revising everyday for 3 hours , 
5- focus only on problem solving physics , and maths , and give theory less time in physics 
HOPE IT CLEARS 
REGARDS 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free