I`m in 11th grade and I`m preparing for IIT Jee I`m still confused about my time tabel as it is not fixed and due to mood swings and I`m not able to study regularly I`m aiming for a top rank and I don`t feel satisfied with my study pattern..can someone help me make a time table to be able to get a top rank in mains and advanced . I have regular school from 8-3 and reach home by 4 and I have coaching classes twice a week which 6 hours in total .Need guidance immediatelyThank you

I`m in 11th grade and I`m preparing for IIT Jee I`m still confused about my time tabel as it is not fixed and due to mood swings and I`m not able to study regularly I`m aiming for a top rank and I don`t feel satisfied with my study pattern..can someone help me make a time table to be able to get a top rank in mains and advanced . I have regular school from 8-3 and reach home by 4 and I have coaching classes twice a week which 6 hours in total .Need guidance immediatelyThank you

Grade:11

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI ROHIT
YOU CAN STICK TO THIS ROUTINE:
WAKE UP AT 5.50 A.M. AND START WITH PHYSICS AT 6.00 A.M.
DO PHYSICS FROM 6 – 7 A.M. IN MORNING
--------------------------SCHOOL TIME----------------------
BACK TO STUDIES AT 5.30 P.M. DO MATHS TILL 7.00 PM
FROM 7.20- 9.00 DO CHEMISTRY
----------------DINNER TIME------------------
FROM 9.40-10.30 DO PHYSICS
THEN AFTER THAT REVISE WHAT YOU DID THE WHOLE DAY AND THEN GO TO SLEEP
GOOD NIGHT
THANKS
PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR ACCURATE TUTUION TIMINGS WITH DETAILS SO THAT I CAN ROVIDE TIME TABLE FOR THAT TWO DAYS ALSO
BEST OF LUCK
Rohit Jaiswal
18 Points
7 years ago
@sahil Thank you so much . I have tuitions from 5-9 on Wednesdays and 8:30 to 10:30 on Sundays . By when do you think I should complete jee advanced syllabus for 11th?
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI ROHIT 
ON THESE TWO DAYS OF COACHING JUST REVISE WHAT YOU DID AT  COACHING THE WHOLE DAY AND ALSO REVISE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE PREVIOUSLY IN WEEK.
IT WILL HELP IN BETTER UNDERSTANDING AS WELL AS LEARNING.
I THINK IF YOU ARE ABLE TO COMPLETE JEE ADVANCE CLASS 11 TH SYLLABUS BY END OF JANUARY THEN IT IS VERY GOOD BECAUSE SYLLABUS OF CLASS 11 IS MORE THAN CLASS 12TH AND IT IS DIFFICULT FOR STUDENTS TOO.
HENCE COMPLETING IT BY JANUARY END IS A BETTER IDEA
BEST OF LUCK

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free