I just want to ask that is it beneficial to drop a year to crack iit with having iit coaching in 11th and 12th and having 1 year coaching after 12th

I just want to ask that is it beneficial to drop a year to crack iit with having iit coaching in 11th and 12th and having 1 year coaching after 12th

Grade:12th pass

4 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
6 years ago
Yes sure If you have done your coaching properly in last two years and this time also you are going for a good coaching like Askiitians then you will easily crack the exam. But you should be hardworking  and regular during your drop year if you really want to achieve success
Regards
Harsha upadhyay
77 Points
6 years ago
If you think you are prepared to give exams then there is no need to drop a year. Otherwise prepare first for 12 exams .because if you will not get 75% then you will lost your eligibility for iit.
baishali agrawal
19 Points
6 years ago
first focused on 12th exam..because of my brother 1st 2 year prepare for board exam and eligible for iit and last one year he prepared for iit and he crack it...
praveen kumar
144 Points
6 years ago
yes as arleady 12 th pass candiate,yes you can have that option but be careful if you have a hope on you you can.but take serious and prepare for the best.all the best.thank you

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free