i have passed cbse 12 with 62.8%, reason for that my maths marks only 35 so i have decided to give improvement exam next year in maths and physical education. so that my overall % can increase also i wanted to de b’tech in CSE branch. will i be right choice or should i join any averege college this year .please explain the pros and cons of this decision. alos what can happen during the time of placements. please answer as soon as possible

i have passed  cbse 12 with 62.8%, reason for that my maths marks only 35 so i have decided to give improvement exam next year in maths and physical education. so that my overall % can increase also i wanted to de b’tech in CSE branch. will i be right choice or should i join any averege college this year .please explain the pros and cons of this decision. alos what can happen during the time of placements. please answer as soon as possible

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
EVERY YEAR A LARGE NUMBER OF STUDENTS APPEAR FOR BOTH IIT  JEE  EXAM. FROM THIS LARGE CROWD ONLY A LITTLE ARE ABLE TO MAKE IN GOOD COLLEGES. MANY OF THEM JOIN PRIVATE COLLEGES AND SOME DECIDES TO TAKE A DROP.
ALL STUDENTS WHO FAILS TO MAKE ENTRY IN COLLEGES LIKE IIT OR NIT HAVE A COMMON QUESTION, SHOULD I TAKE  A DROP?  NOW LETs TOGETHER FOUND ANSWER TO THIS QUERY..FIRST OF ALL TAKE A DROP ONLY AND ONLY IF YOU DONOT CARE OF OTHERS. NEVER THINKS, WHAT MY RELATIVES OR FRIENDS WILL SAY ABOUT ME?  OR MANY SAYS CHAAR {4} LOG KYA KHENGE??
REMOVE SUCH SILLY POOR QUESTIONS FROM YOUR MIND .YOUR LIFE IS YOURS AND NOT OF OTHERS. IF YOU WANT TO JOIN A COLLEGE LIKE IIT ONLY THAN SURELY DROP IS THE BEST OPTION AVAILABLE. NEVER CARE OF THE RESULTS AND TRY TO GIVE YOUR BEST IN THE BEGINNING. I THINK THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF LIFE IS TAKING SUGGESTION OF YOUR RELATIVES. THEY WILL SUGGEST YOU THE THINGS WHICH ARE WORST FOR YOU.
SO INSTEAD OF ASKING OTHERS THIS QUESTION SHOULD I TAKE A DROP? STOP BROWSING THE WEB AND SEARCH YOUR QUERIES FROM THE BOTTOM OF YOUR HEART.. SIT IN A ROOM AND ASK YOURSELF THE SAME QUESTION AND IF YOUR MIND SAYS YES WRITE DOWN ALL THE THINGS COMING IN YOUR MIND ON A PAPER AND START PREPARING FROM THAT DAY. SOMEONE HAS BETTER SAID,

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore”

SO TAKE YOUR DECISION AND REMEMBER IT HAS NO EFFECT AT TIME OF PLACEMENT
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ badsah 
the right decision is to join this year whatever branches u are gettiung . see, if u will attend only improvement exam and will give jee next year , there will be no such guarentee that u will get good ranks, beacuse u havenot mention anything abt dropping . 
so, better join this year . , beacuse u cannot say what will going to happen next year . 
and abt the placement – thats equal for every branches , i mean its very much paid for cse , i agree but that doesnot means that , mechanical student dnt get anything . 
what u need is that of a strong resume and dedicated work . nothing else to improve in life . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free