I have completed my 12 th with 82%. I want to do B.Tech (CSE) along with MBA. Can you help me in finding a college for this. It should be UGC approved.

I have completed my 12th with 82%. I want to do B.Tech (CSE) along with MBA. Can you help me in finding a college for this. It should be UGC approved.

Grade:8

2 Answers

Arun Kumar IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 256 Points
9 years ago
Hi
Since you have got 82% in 12th you and you haven't told use about mains score i'm assuming it like boards percentage so you probably won't get NITs.
So you should join LPU.
It offers Btech computer science with 1 year extension if you want to do MBA too.

Thanks & Regards, Arun Kumar, Btech,IIT Delhi, Askiitians Faculty

arjun kapoor
12 Points
9 years ago
If you have planned to do so than Its a good descision. This course not only save yours time but also provides you a platform to equip both professional skills and business skills at the same time.This dual degree programme enable students to specialize in both technical and management field. I know one Institute that delievers this course with better teaching pedagogies comparable to any foreign Institute under the guidance of experts from across the world, and it is Galgotia University. It has better industry academic pertnership, international tie ups with leading Universities of World, has good placement record and most importantly it has been rank as one of the best Indian Institute for its research work.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free