i have 120 marks in jee main and 90.4 in cbse board can i get sgsits in 2 nd counselling

i have 120 marks in jee main and 90.4 in cbse board can i get sgsits in 2nd counselling

Grade:12th pass

4 Answers

aditya lahariya
11 Points
8 years ago
sir please reply soon

Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
You must keep an eye on the counselling rounds and get to know your current status over there, if you made it there this time, there is nothing like that, else try seeking admission at some otjher renowned places like – Rajasthan Tech Uni, Kota,.............College of Engg, Chengnoor,..........................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Guru JAmbeshwar Uni of Sci and Tech, Hisar
aditya lahariya
11 Points
8 years ago
HOW COULD I KNOW ABOUT MYSTATUS IN COUNSELLING ITS ALL ONLINE

Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
I recommend you to keep track of the outcome of counselling rounds, may be you crack in there this time, if not then don’t be disheartened, there are ample of renowned institutions where you may try getting admission, These institutions provide quality education and best ever placements in reputrd and top rated MNCs, go for any of these – BIT Sindri, Dhanbad,.......................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,........................MBM College of Engg, Jodhpur,....................College of Engg, Pune

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free