I have 1 year left to write jee mains and i am getting around 140-150 on average.How to score 250+in jee if i start from now?

I have 1 year left to write jee mains and i am getting around 140-150 on average.How to score 250+in jee if i start from now?

Grade:12

2 Answers

Ankit
askIITians Faculty 170 Points
7 years ago
http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/

The above link provide a sweet and simple guidelines you can follow to improve your score.
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, stay focused and use NCERT books as base books and refer to some other competitive books in the market,JEE is NOT tough. You Just need to develop a natural interest in Physics, Chemistry and Maths – think in terms of actual scenarios and not just solving problems.Self Study is absolutely Must – You must spend time on self-preparation apart from School and Coaching classes.
I may advise you to carry out a virtual survey to find out a renowned institution for your bright future, choose any one out of these – Sardar Vallabhai National Institute of Technology, Surat,...............Lovely Profesional University, Phagwara,..............Christ University, Bangalore,..........PSG College of Engineering, Coimbtore.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free