I got seat in iiit hyderabad cse and iit bhubaneswar ece WHICH SHOULD I PREFER TO JOIN???????

I got seat in iiit hyderabad cse and iit bhubaneswar ece
WHICH SHOULD I PREFER TO JOIN???????

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

SAI SARDAR
1700 Points
7 years ago
DEAR B.SAI CHANDU,
                                            CONGRATULATIONS FOR GETTING SEATS AND I THINK YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE ECE IN IIT BHUBANESWAR BECAUSE THERE IS MOST DEMAND FOR ECE WHEN YOU CAME WITH DEGREE.THANK YOU.PLEASE APPROVE IT.
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Friend, It is a matter of one’s personal choice about a particular line of course, just think over it analytically and make out what interests you the most and just go for that, However, if you are inclined towards coding and CSE stuff then IIIT H CSE is a great option.  But keep it in mind that even if your college is good but you don't have an interest in your branch then that will do no good. So,ultimately the choice is yours, decide which branch catches your interest and go for it. Here I may add to your choices by suggesting certain other reputed institutions like – Galaxy Global Group of Institutions, Ambala,....................Anna University, Chennai,.......................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free