i got 170 in advanced 2016...could u please tell me where i might stand in the country

i got 170 in advanced 2016...could u please tell me where i might stand in the country

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
7 years ago
First of all. congratulate to get a rank in IITs.
If you are in gen cat, you would be in between AIR 2000-3000 ==> approx .. 2400+-
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Good job, as you have scored quite pleasing rank, this opens a number of vistas for you and you get exposed to a number of avenues to get admission in any of the elite class institutyions of the country. Don’t miss the counselling rounds at IITs and make sure that you get a seat in a privileged institution, and if you want to go for some reputed private institutions which are very well klnown for quality education, best educational practices, hi-tech classrooms, mind testing training sessions, and eventually placements at prestigious places in branded companies, then I may suggest these names to make a choice – Anna University, Chennai,.............VIT, Vellore,..............SRM, Chennai,.................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free