i got 100 marks in jee mains2016 and 94% in cbse board .i belong to obc category and homestate chattisgarh.can i get admission in any of nits-homestate or any other please answer my question?

i got 100 marks in jee mains2016 and 94% in cbse board .i belong to obc category and homestate chattisgarh.can i get admission in any of nits-homestate or any other please answer my question?

Grade:12

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
yes you can . to know which nit and branches you will get please use the branch predictor
with regards sahil
ayush raj
21 Points
7 years ago
see you can get through home state quota,you can get even better colleges as the board marks play significant role,but you might not be able to get a core stream
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Friend, getting at NITs seems to be a far fetched dream but may be possible that you get at homestate quota institutions or else you may try any one of the most reputed institutions where the students get a quality education as well as guaranteed placements in best ever organizations with handsome salary packages. these institutions are – Gitam Institute of Technology, Vishakhapatnam,...........................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,..........................Presidency University, Bangalore,........................IEC College of Engineering and Technology, greater Noida

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free